May 7, 2009

sneak peeks for the T family...

After having 2 boys, Alicia and Brian finally got their little girl. Meet Abby. She's turning the big ONE the end of this month. Mama wanted to get some pictures of their little girl before Abby moves out and gets married, you all know how quickly they grow.
Abby was in an awesome mood when I first got there, even saying 'cheese' before I pulled my camera out of my bag. It was great until half way thru the shoot and she decided enough was enough. I still managed to squeeze in a couple money shots though. :-) Hope you guys like them.
BTW, it was an evening shoot indoors and had to turn up the ISO, which translates to grainy pictures.
I converted most of these in B/W cuz mom LOVES B/W.

What a cutie patootie!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What a beautiful mama!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor thing, I think she's had enough at this point.
Photobucket

Grandpa and Grandma joined in on a few shots.

Photobucket

No comments: