May 1, 2009

my baby bubba...

Today we headed down to Old Poway Park for an early shoot, and Anjali & I got there with plenty of time before my scheduled appt that I decided take a few shots of her. All these times I've been taking pictures of other kids, I don't think I've ever taken pictures of my daughter on a railroad track. I just think it's so cool. I brought an extra outfit for her to play in, plus she demanded that she wears a dress if she was going to have her pictures taken...that's my little bargainer.




Photobucket



Photobucket

By the way, here's that dress she wanted to wear. We found a spot with a little puddle of water, and of course guess what she does next...jumps into it. Good thing that dress wasn't expensive.
Photobucket



Anjali has never been the type of kid that will sit there and smile for the camera, so when I see that she's in a good mood to pose I really take advantage of it. Well, here is one where she was pretending to be a dancing princess, go figure...a princess.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Marisa said...

my little Anj, she looks so grown up!

Kat said...

so cute! love that she had to wear a dress :)
i love that railroad- one day i want pictures taken there :)

Denise said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. Anj is a very lucky gal to have such a talented mommy! Those shots are amazing!

Carol said...

thanks everyone!
I'm blessed to be able to do this.

Bri said...

These are so cute!!

alex.kruk photography said...

I love these ! Such a cute girl ! Beautiful pictures !

Alex

Carol said...

Thanks guys!