May 13, 2009

More adorable pics...

Willow is another 1 yr old that I recently photographed.  It seems like lately all I've been taking pictures of are one year olds.  I actually like it cuz they are not quite mobile yet, and most are still furniture walking, so I'm not running around chasing after them and sweating like you wouldn't believe.  Luckily, her older sister is the same age as Anjali so they kept themselves occupied by playing together.   With no further ado, here they are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Denise Karis said...

hey! clicked over from j* and have to comment on that little one! I love the two bottom teeth - perfect and these photos are so sweet!

Toronto Wedding Photographer said...

Giving ya bloglove from [b]school. Love the images of this toddler...

Gail

sassymo said...

These are just too cute.