Mar 9, 2009

unexpected vacation...

I don't usually blog about my husband, but this time I will :-). A week ago he went thru a minor surgery for appendicitis, and thought he was going back to work after a week. Well, come to find out, he's not! Doc wants him to stay home for a whole month. He's perfectly fine now, but just can't lift anything over 10 lbs. He is tickled pink that he doesn't have to work and that he gets to play. So, we celebrated by going to Ruby's in Oceanside pier for breakfast, and snapped a few pics...thought I'd share them. Anjali and I are stoked that we get to play hookie with him, yay!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kat said...

awesome pictures! i love that first one under the pier- it almost looks painted? whatever it is, i like the effect ;)
yay for a month of vacation! (i'm jealous!)

Carol said...

Thanks to photoshop...it's amazing what it can do to a photo.

Marisa said...

wow--- Anjali looks sooo pretty. I love how her legs are crossed in that last pic.

Leah Haydock said...

Love this series - beautiful images of your daughter. I particularly like the image of her looking down - a thoughtful capture.

Anonymous said...

I really love the one of him on the bench looking out...very nice!