Mar 30, 2009

Fit 2B Mom

Here's just a sneak peek from today's session. Tashia asked me a few weeks ago to take photos of her and other moms for her business. I'll have more to post later...to be continued.

Here are some that I quickly picked. I wanted to keep it as natural as possible but just umped up the saturation and gave it more warmth.
Tashia is starting her business and she needed a photographer to take action photos for her website. She's energetic, fun, and very knowledgeable about fitness and health. As a home personal trainer, focusing on "moms", Tashia will commute to your home and help you get back into shape. Knowing that spare time is limited between naps of a newborn, she can make it easy by visiting moms in their homes and training them there instead of going to a gym. I will post her link as soon as I get it for anyone out there that's interested.

Photobucket
Tashia and her 2 year old daughter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kat said...

thought i already commented, but guess not- i LOVE this picture! they both look so good, and i love how blue tashia's eyes are!