Mar 6, 2009

Merry Christmas...

Okay...so I'm a little late.  I started this photog gig pretty much towards the end of 2008, and been fortunate enough to meet and to photograph many families.  I stayed busy during the holidays and I just couldn't get around to do our family photos.  Now that I have more time, we decided to put up our background, lighting, tripod, and clicked away.  And so here they are.  
I have learned that it's not that easy, and it's soooo worth it to just hire a photographer to do all the work.  I'm kinda surprised that my face didn't turn out as shiny (must be the makeup) cuz I was sweating, running back and forth.   Happy holidays to everyone!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kat said...

love all the pictures- but i really love that first one of anjali! so precious!
you did a great job ;) don't they have remotes? i used to have a digital camera that came with a remote, but that was 5 years ago, so maybe they don't do them anymore.....

Carol said...

thanks. My camera didn't come with a remote, but now that I think about it..it should! Looking forward to taking belly pictures.

Denise said...

WOW, those pictures are wonderful and think of the $$$ you saved because you took them yourself! no one could do a better job than you any ways!!