Apr 12, 2009

here's a few from today, Easter Sunday over at the McBrides...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really like this photo, especially in b/w, but Dave/Mason turned out blurry.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
The next Martha...what a nice spread!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously, how cute is this! Skateboarding in her spring dress, and she's pretty darn good on that board, I was quite impressed.
Photobucket
Marisa took this one of Jake and Paige, I just love it.
Photobucket
Paige and Anjali trying to show me their dancing skills.
Photobucket
Husband took this one, not bad.
Cheers! Hope you all had a Happy Easter like we did!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

carol those are great...love Paige on the skateboard:) and of course the one of Jake & Paige... THANK YOU for coming for Easter:) We love you guys.

Kat said...

such cute pictures!
love the 3 set pictures, all the family pics, and that one of you and marisa is super cute!

Carol said...

We had so much fun. Anj left a green basket at your house and she said "we don't have to pick it up bcuz I'll use it next Easter." So, there you go! We're there next year. Thanks again!

Those sets of 3 are so much fun to do. Now, I always look to do them everytime I get a chance. Thanks Kat!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

What a great day Carol... I love the clean editorial collection. Beautiful work.