Apr 24, 2009

Boudior session

Okay...I've been debating whether or not I should post some and I've finally made the decision to go ahead and post. So here I go...

But before I do, I want to let everyone know that I've gotten FULL permission from my client to post some of these photos. And if anyone should get offended by the content...please please scroll really fast to the next post :-) 












Well, this is Sarah and she is a wife of 10 years and a mother of 3 kids (set of twins and 7 yr old).   She approached me a few weeks ago wanting to do this for herself and husband.  My first thought was  'what a great idea.'  I couldn't pass it up, definitely wanted to add this into my portfolio.   So, I studied different angles and poses, and I wanted to use natural lighting as oppose to using strobe light. They all turned out great.
Sarah looks amazing for having 3 kids and I'm so grateful that she gave me a chance to do this. We had an awesome time, giggled and joked around.  She was such a trooper.  Thanks Sarah!
Well, here they are:









































Let me start off with this one...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kat said...

i love them! i think my favorite is the bottom one. can't wait to get my body back- and then i'll want some of these taken, too!